Brushy Creek +/- 29 Acres, Mercer County, IL
- Located just north of Joy, Illinois, 35 miles south of Moline, Illinois, 1.5 hours northwest of Peoria, and 3 hours west of Chicago, Illinois.
- +/- 29 acres of thick woods and brush, with a 1 acre clearing used as a designated food plot area.
- This small tract of ground has a proven history of trophy Whitetails year after year.
- Property is surrounded by large tillable fields, broken wood lots, fence rows, and water ways, forming a natural funnel for deer movement through the property.
- Property features a variety of terrain changes from gently rolling ridge tops to creek bottoms full of bare dirt deer, and trails covered with Big Buck tracks.
- Property is accessible via county roads from both the north and south, making it easy to hunt in various wind conditions.
- Private and secluded area; excellent home or cabin construction sites.