+/- 82 acres , Owen County, IN.
Located just northwest of Spencer, IN, 1 hr. southwest of the Indianapolis area (Interstate 465), 30 minutes east of Terre Haute, IN. 3hrs. south of Chicago, IL.
- +/- 82 acres wooded, 10 acres open pasture and food plots, surrounded by big timber.
- Property is adjacent to Owen and Putnam State ground.
- Property has a variety of terrain changes.
- Rock bottom creek meanders through the property.
- Internal trail system throughout the entire property.
- Mature timber.
- High deer density, with excellent genetics.
- Incredible Trophy Buck, Big Bearded Gobbler Hunting.
- Tree ripping rubs, densely wooded bedding thickets.
- Heavily traveled trails, and creek crossing.
- Creek meanders through property.
- Numerous home, or cabin construction sites.
- Excellent home site development potential.
- Electricity is present at property.
- Ideal for camping, hiking, horseback and/or four wheeler riding.
- Located at the end of dead end road. Private and secluded