+/- 55 Acres, Warren County, IN
+/- 23.84 acres tillable in 3 fields, +/- 31.16 acres wooded
Located 15 minutes northwest of Covington, IN. 1 hour west of Lafayette, IN. 1.2 hours west of Indianapolis, IN. 15 minutes east of Danville, IL and 2.2 hours south of Chicago, IL.
- High deer density, with excellent genetics.
- Excellent whitetail deer, turkey and small game hunting.
- Tillable fields are ideal food plot locations, and excellent year to year income.
- Property has a variety of terrain changes consisting of tillable fields, hardwood ridges, and thick brush.
- Heavily traveled trails, and creek crossings, unbelievable rub lines.
- Private and secluded, located on a dead end road.
- Several areas suitable for pond construction sites.
- Numerous home and or cabin construction sites.
"I have walked this property several times; the deer sign is well above average. I jumped 3 impressive bucks on the property while photographing. There is no doubt in my mind this property will produce mature whitetails and trophy gobblers every year. The deer trails throughout the property are worn down to bare dirt. Rub lines from past years are visible throughout the timber. The 3 tillable fields are secluded, surrounded by large tracts of timber, creating a natural feeding area for wildlife. The terrain on this parcel is gradual and easily accessible by 4-wheeler or all-terrain vehicle.
Don’t miss your opportunity to secure your hunting future!" --Travis
Contact Travis Selby for your private tour.