Click for a printable (PDF) Flyer
Listed By: Travis Selby, Sales Agent & Marketing Specialist
Subscribe to our mailing list...
Get the latest Ag-Exchange listings in your inbox!
|Scroll down for photos...|
+/- 93 Acres Fountain County IN.
+/- 45 acres tillable, +/- 48 acres wooded.
Priced at $279,000.00 ($3,000 per acre)
This is an excellent opportunity to purchase an income producing hunting farm. +/- 45 acres tillable generating $6,500 per yr.
This farm is located just south of Veedersburg IN with easy access to Interstate 74.
1.2 hrs west of Indianapolis, IN, 1hr. east of Champaign, IL 1 hr south of Lafayette, IN and 2.5 hrs South of the Chicago, IL area.
Address: 2620 South Barker Rd. Veedersburg, IN 47987
* Exceptional white tail deer, turkey and small game hunting.
* Property has a variety of terrain changes with a perfect mix of tillable and timber.
* There are several secluded fields surrounded by timber that are ideal for food plotting.
* Prairie Creek winds through the entire property. Prairie Creek runs year around and is well known for clear water.
* This farm will set up well for archery and gun hunting.
This property will be shown to pre-screened financially qualified buyers only.
Contact Travis Selby