Click for a printable (PDF) Flyer
Listed By: Travis Selby, Sales Agent & Marketing Specialist
Subscribe to our mailing list...
Get the latest Ag-Exchange listings in your inbox!
|Scroll down for photos...|
+/- 195 Acres, Fountain County IN.
This is an excellent opportunity to purchase an income producing farm with all of the amenities an outdoors man can ever ask for.
Located just south of Covington IN; 1.2 hrs west of Indianapolis, IN; 1hr. east of Champaign, IL and 2 hrs south of the Chicago, IL area.
* +/- 195 acres total, +/- 130 acres tillable, +/- 65 acres wooded with hunting cabin.
* .75 miles of frontage on Sugar Creek offering canoeing, kayaking, and excellent small mouth bass
and channel cat fishing. Sugar creek is well known for clear moving water flowing year around.
* Excellent, annual, income return generated from the tillable acres.
* Exceptional white tail deer, turkey and small game hunting.
* Improvements include a 20ft. X 20ft. hunting cabin with 220 electric, electric heat, fully insulated, tiled floor
in all rooms; running water fed from well, hot water heater, stove, refrigerator, full bath room, sink,
cabinets with sleeping quarters upstairs.
* Property offers numerous home and cabin construction sites with south facing views overlooking the
coal creek valley.
* The entrance is gated and locked.
Contact Travis Selby for additional information.