Click for a printable (PDF) Flyer
Listed By: Travis Selby, Sales Agent & Marketing Specialist
Subscribe to our mailing list...
Get the latest Ag-Exchange listings in your inbox!
|Scroll down for photos...|
+/- 22.25 Acres, Vermilion County, IL.
This is one of those properties hunters dream about. A small wooded tract with river frontage surrounded by large tracts of timber.This an unbelievable pass through property, located on the Big Vermilion River directly 1 mile upstream from Forest Glen Preserve County Park (1,800 Acres)and ¾ of a mile downstream of the U of I land (420 Acres No Hunting). This is a small piece guaranteed to hunt Big. Perfect for catching those Monster Bucks cruising the river.
Located 2.5 hrs south of Chicago, IL. 1 hour east of Champaign, IL. 1.5 hrs west of Indianapolis, IN.
GPS Coordinates for the farm are: 40.047008, -87.555059
* +/- 22.25 Acres, all wooded.
* +/- 800’ of frontage on Big Vermilion River.
* Property is located between Forest Glen Preserve County Park 1,800 acres and the U of I, 420 acres,
* Property is located in a natural funnel for deer and turkey.
* Unbelievable smallmouth bass, largemouth bass, and channel cat fishing.
(some of the best river fishing Illinois has to offer)
* Excellent waterfowl wing shooting.
* High deer and turkey density, with excellent genetics.
* Big Buck Producing Area.
* Mature Timber
* Electricity is present
* Ideal for camping, hiking, horseback riding, four wheeler riding, canoeing and kayaking.
Contact Travis Selby
Property is shown by appointment only