+/- 75 Acres, Hunting Cabin and Pond, Greene County, IN.
- Located northwest of Worthington, Indiana; 30 minutes south of Terre Haute, Indiana, 1.2 hrs southwest of the Indianapolis, Indiana area.
- +/- 75 acres total, +/- 3 acre established wildlife food plot, 3 acre pond; remanding 70 acres are wooded.
- 30’ x 40’ two-story building with concrete floor, electricity, rural water, and a fully-furnished upstairs apartment; constructed new in 2006-2007.
- Upper floor is 960 square feet of living space: 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, kitchen, and lounge area.
- Satellite television, internet, wood-burning stove, and forced air gas heating unit.
- All new appliances.
- Rural water, oversized septic system—large enough to support an additional full-size home.
- Two 200 amp electrical services.
- High deer density, with excellent genetics
- Farm is full of big-bearded gobblers.
- Numerous home and cabin construction sites
- Pond is fully-stocked and well-established with game fish: bluegill, largemouth bass, crappie, and catfish.