+/- 33 acres with Hunting Cabin, Douglas County, IL Land For Sale
Located 30 minutes south of Champaign, IL, 15 minutes east of Tuscola, IL, 20 minutes north of Charleston, IL, and 2.5 hours south of the Chicago area.
- Prime deer and duck hunting.
- 24 x 48 building utilized as a hunting cabin.
- 24 x 28 finished living area, interior walls are trimmed out and finished with cedar wood.
- Full bathroom, kitchen, and upstairs loft. Appliances stay.
- Wood burning stove, and electric heat.
- No maintenance exterior, vinyl siding with metal roofing.
- Building sits on a concrete pad with a 10 x 40 concrete porch on the south end of the building.
- 4.5 acres in CRP wind break program, paying $375 per yr. until 2019
- Open field areas are ideal for wildlife food plots.
- Scattering Fork Creek is the south and east boundary of the property.
- Neighboring land consists of large tracts of agriculture, and wooded parcels.
- Scattering Fork is a natural funnel for deer and small game.
- Excellent opportunity for waterfowl wing shooting.There are two separate areas in the woods that hold water, perfect habitat for wood ducks.