Located just south of Onarga, IL. Easy access to Interstate 57. 1 hr and 20 minutes from downtown, Chicago, IL. 30 minutes north of Champaign, IL.
- +/- 42 acres total, +/- 6 acres food plot and bedding area, +/- 36 acres wooded.
- Excellent whitetail deer, turkey and small game hunting.
- The immediate area is well known for producing Boon and Crockett Bucks.
- Extremely high population of deer and turkey.
- Property is located along Spring Creek a natural funnel for deer and turkey.
- Surrounding properties consist of large tracts of mature CRP, timber and agriculture.
- Mature timber.
- The woods are mainly white oak timber producing an unbelievable acorn crop.
- Heavily traveled trails and creek crossings.
- Internal trail system throughout the entire property allowing easy access to stand sites.
- Established food plotting areas.
- Gated entrance, private and secluded.
- Numerous home or cabin construction sites, black top road frontage.